- 1. Use a grout remover and utility knife to remove all the existing grout between the tiles. Clean tiles to remove any excess dust and dirt.
- 2. Use a ready-mixed tile grout or mix up the tile grout following instructions on the packaging.
- 3. Use a grout float to spread the grout mix between the tiles and use a rubber glove.
- 4. Go over the tiles with a sponge to even out the appearance of the grout. Use the sponge to clean off any excess grout.
- 5. Use a grout finishing tool to give a professional finish and leave grout to dry as indicated on the packaging.
Wear a glove and mask if you are going to mix the grout yourself. This is to prevent you from inhaling grout dust.