Ronseal 5 year Woodstain
Ronseal 5 year wood stain protects and colours the wood without hiding the grains. With this wood stain, you will get 5 year of protection when you apply 3 coats. Ronseal wood stains is a superior quality finish which colours and enhance all smooth planed exterior wood and joinery while providing lasting waterproof protection. The unique formula utilizes water based resin and wax technologies and micro fine iron oxide pigments to ensure superiors water repellency and UV resistance.
- BBA approved 5 year protection
- Dries and rainproof in 1 hour
- Resist cracking , peeling and blistering
- You don’t need to use any basecoats or primers
- Areas of use: All smooth planed exterior wood (Not suitable for docking)
- Number of coats: 3
- Finish: High Satin Sheen
- Application: Use Good Quality Brush
- Touch Dry in: 1 Hour
- Recoat Time in: 4 Hour
- Stir well before and during use.
- With a brush, apply even coats finishing in the direction of the wood grain.
- Apply 3 coats allowing 4 hours between coats.
- Lightly sand before final coat.
- Immediately remove as much excess product before cleaning with detergent and water.
- Always test for colour on a small inconspicuous area.
- In warm and dry environment, for the best results dilute the first coat up to 25% water.
- Do not apply in direct sunlight.
- Weathered wood may reduce coverage rate.